----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Thursday, June 25, 2009

DCW Videos

I've been experimenting with videos, mostly for my genealogical society. After investing in a video software I found that I liked the simple one that came with my computer better. It doesn't have many bells and whistles but I don't need a degree to figure out how to use it. What I do like about it is that I can take digital photos and create a video from them. I do own a camcorder now but find it impossible to visit some of these cemeteries again or often.

I have added a video bar to the side column and uploaded two short videos. Or, you can link to the YouTube channel for Digital Cemetery Walk directly.

I plan to keep my videos short, under 3 minutes, so you won't fall asleep! Should one warrant more time, well, that's okay too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.