----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Second Look



It wasn't until I looked through these pictures again from Attica Cemetery that I realized this was not a Rock of Ages headstone. It's a sweet remembrance for a young woman. My trip to this cemetery was unusual in that it is an hour and half from my house. My husband, being the good sport that he is when it comes to visiting cemeteries, drove with me to find this particular cemetery to see the Nathan Grigsby lot that I had heard about. Click on the label to find that headstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.