----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Friday, July 24, 2009

Gone Hoppin'

I'm off for a quick weekend trip. We like to take day and weekend trips. This one is a short one, just a few hours away, but should still be fun. I spent a week researching the cemeteries I'd like to stop and visit. I found 9. Well, that's how many made the list. I thought any more would be pushing it.

Sophie will be taking my calls. She sleeps a lot so you may have to leave a message. I'm hoping to bring home a present for two other GYR's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.