----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pink Cloud Day At The Cemetery


Fairview [Elmer] Cemetery

I've been trying to research the "why" to my photo experience in the cemetery today. I have had some poor pictures due to the position of the sun before, but in the thousands of cemetery and other outside photos I've taken through the years I have never had this happen to me. I snapped about 20 or so pictures and in all but a few the clouds are pink instead puffy white against the blue sky.
.
I'm sure if I Google long enough I'll find the scientific reason for it. At first I thought my camera was croaking on me, but if you look at anything else in the picture besides the clouds & sky, those areas look normal. I came home and snapped a few in the backyard and only 1 had a pink sky. I'm going to accept it as a gift. After I calmed down I found that I liked most of the photos.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.