----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Monday, August 17, 2009

Where is May buried?

I purchased this mourning card for $2.14 at an antique store in Hutchinson, KS. I'd love to find out where May is buried and see if she has a headstone. I thought I had a good lead on the correct family but tracking them in additional census proved this May Beitel lived beyond 1890. I know that I will encounter spelling variances with this surname. And, even better than finding her burial site would be to reunite this with direct family.


.
May Beightol
Died Nov. 13, 1890

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.