----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Friday, February 5, 2010

Ft. Sill Post Cemetery Panoramic

Today was a sad day for me. My son, Clayton, left for Ft. Campbell, KY. He graduated from AIT last week at Ft. Sill, OK and came home for a week before heading out. He has been attached to the 101 Airborne Division.

Below is a panoramic photo he created at the Ft. Sill Post Cemetery during our visit in November.



I've added his photo in the left column.

1 comment:

  1. I know you must be very proud of you son. Serving our country will fill him with pride!He is doing something wonderful. And You can join Military Moms!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.