----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My first award

My blog has received its first award. Thanks, Stephanie! Stop in and see her great blog, Southern Graves, if you don't already subscribe.

.
The award was developed by Bandit at The World From Down Here, and here are the rules: "The 'A Blogger's Best Friend Award' shall be given to your most loyal blog readers. Thus, the award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria."
.
I'm afraid I don't get too many comments. And of those that do drop me a note, Stephanie already has the award. So, that leaves me one person to choose. Diane Wright of The Graveyard Rabbit Travels Wright. I'm hoping 2010 is the year I get to meet her in person since her husband has family in my neck of the woods!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome, Gale! It is well deserved. I don't get as many comments as I would like, either. The more information we provide, hopefully, the more people will find us! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.