----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Have they always been there?

Why am I just noticing all the "rabbits" in the cemetery? Not the real ones but those left behind by family. Did my joining the GYR make me more aware of rabbits? Why did each person choose a rabbit?




Never doubt the will of one wanting to take a cemetery walk. If you have ever visited my neck of the woods you know how much the wind blows here. The gusts were over 30 mph today. All day! That is how I wound up one county over!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.