----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Monday, April 12, 2010

Headstone ages

I often see headstones with ages listed in years, months & days. Why? A lot of times it will follow a death date. Why not provide both birth and death dates instead?
.


I Googled "age in years months and days" and one of the links took me to agecalc.net where I could put in my birthday to find out how old I am. I guess I picked a good day to try it as I came up with all 4's.

You are 44 years, 4 months and 4 days old.
You can round it off to 44 years.
You were born on Wednesday.
Your age in months is 532 months
Your age in weeks is 2313 weeks
Your age in days is 16196 days
How old are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.