----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Partner in crime...

...or is that partner in cemetery? Meet my boneyard buddy, Kathleen. We have logged several hundred miles together visiting cemeteries. I know she has been to at least 60+ with me in our surrounding counties. We both have cemetery kits in our vehicles so that no matter who drives we are prepared. Mine is a part of my cemetery cart. We started out with walkie-talkies and now use our blackberry phones to keep in touch as we wander our own way.

Today, she brought me something she crafted. My new cemetery hat. I didn't take photos of everything but the back has a big red heart and the cutest cat buttons around the front.

Oh yeah, nobody tell her I put her photo on my blog. Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.