----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Photo Albums Update

We had a cold day so I spent time moving more of my albums over to flickr. It's going faster than I thought. So far...

96 albums
8,864 photos

I have my page set up to list by collection in the right column. Within each collection is a separate cemetery set. They will [hopefully] be in alphabetical order - which is a manual process.

Don't forget you can see a list of the cemeteries that I'm uploading on my "cemetery walks" page.

Drop by and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.