----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Flowers for Mama

Last week we took our son to see his grandparents. He hadn't seen them since the year before he deployed, so it was important to make this trip during his first leave.

While there I took flowers to my Mama. It saddens me that I can't do it as often as I'd like. I'm about 1,050 miles from my hometown of Columbus, GA. I wanted to share something with her and added a bird to the flowers. Those that know me know my yard and gardens are designed with the birds in mind. A simple joy in life.

I love you and miss you dearly, Mama. Till we meet again.

Riverdale Cemetery


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.