----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Confirmed: Nuts!

Most of you that read my cemetery blog are also genealogists. Well, I've done it. What you ask? Put my own genealogy research back at the top of the list. I have been involved in other things for too many years and I haven't done much research.

I have found many ancestors through the census, wills and dusty old marriage books. I know that many others are waiting to be discovered.

I'm starting with moving my data, the hard way, to RootsMagic, which I've had sitting quietly on my computer for too long.

I plan to share this on a new blog: Piney Woods & Prairie Winds


Piney Woods & Prairie Winds: Southern Girl Marries Midwestern Boy

There isn't much there, yet. I do have a list of the direct ancestors that will make an appearance. Since it's been a while that my files have been opened and used it will be like rediscovering the treasures I've filed away in the past.

I hope you'll stop by and visit me as I continue my journey.

1 comment:

  1. This fellow southern girl will be there to follow along! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.