----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Thursday, September 15, 2011

300th Cemetery Walk

I'm sure my number is higher but my count includes the cemeteries I photographed between 1999 to 2004 for my genealogy research and those I began photographing in 2004.


Returning home last weekend we stopped in Arkansas. On our way to dinner we took a quick stroll through Forrest City Cemetery. My list notes this as cemetery number 300.

I'm excited about the cemeteries on my list to visit next week. Stay tuned for a report on those!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.