----- ............Cemetery Walk: An afternoon of discovery! Every stone has a story. And they are waiting to be told........... -----

Monday, September 12, 2011

I won!

I guess now I will have to stop saying I never win anything. Because I did!

I recently made another trip home to address a few more needs for Daddy since he returned home after his hip surgery and stroke. While there I wasn't able to find time for blogging but I did comment/enter the drawing Memory Medallion held on their facebook page. The great thing is not only did I win but so did every person that commented.

I came home to find it waiting in my mail. Thank you, Memory Medallion!

I already knew where I would place it if I won....on my Mama's headstone. I have a few months before I plan to head back home so I should be able to get my information and photos uploaded before placing it on her headstone.

Here is what I received.




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I guess I missed that one....I'd have commented too! I really try to promote their business...they are in my husband's home town. I'm happy that you won, Gale!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Due to a recent high volume of spam I have activated the comment moderation instead of discontinuing posts by anonymous visitors.